Multifunction Common Rail Pump Test Bench
The Multifunctional common rail pump test bench is a high-end
product most recently developed for the scientific academies,
research institutes and high-end common rail motor maintenance
user. The equipment rail pressure is 0-2,000 bar, and the pressure
source is provided by BOSCH common rail oil injection pump (or
provided by the pump independently developed by the designer); the
rail pressure can be customized as required by the user. It can
perform the inspection and commissioning of the oil injector and
common rail of the common rail oil pump produced by BOSCH, Siemens,
Delphi, Denso manufacturers, as well as the pump injector and
electric unit pump (EUI/EUP) and the CAT medium-pressure common
rail (optionally available). The computer control part is
controlled by industrial computer with Windows system; the oil
measuring system adopts the imported flow rate sensor (a measuring
glass may be provided as required by customer for oil quantity
measurement), which measures the oil quantity in real time and
display on the big screen. The error precision is 0.1mL; the
commissioning data of thousands of oil injectors and oil injecting
pumps produced by BOSCH, Denso, Delphi, and Siemens, hundreds of
unit pumps, pump injectors are stored in the machine, which can be
quickly inquired, and as required by customers, new data can be
input into the system. Reports will be generated and stored for the
data gained in each inspection, and upon requested by the customer,
such reports can be printed.
1. Real-time control by industrial computer with windows system,
touch screen operating system (or mouse).
2. Fuel mass is measured by sensor and displayed on 19” LENOVO
3. Adopts BOSCH high-pressure common rail injection pump to
generate 0~1600 bar pressure.
4. Real-time measure and control of rail pressure, with
overpressure protection function.
5. The pulse width and frequency of injector’s driving signal are
6. Injection time(s) of injector can be set at will.
7. The date of more than 700 kinds BOSCH and more than 10 kinds
DENSO are searchable and savable.
8. Short-circuit protection.
9. Accurate measurement, easy operation, low noise and
10. The fuel temperature control system adopts 2P presser force
1. Detection on sealing performance of common rail fuel injector.
2. Detection on magnetic valve performance of common rail fuel
3. Observation for atomization of common rail fuel injector.
4. Detection of uniformity of fuel quantity of common rail fuel
5. Test on starting quantity of fuel of high-pressure common rail
6. Test on full-load quantity of fuel of common rail injector.
7. Test on idling quantity of fuel of common rail injector.
8. Test on pre-injection of high-pressure common rail injector.
9. Medium speed testing of common rail oil injector
10. Test on user-defined quantity of fuel of Test on pre-injection
of high-pressure common rail injector.
11. Testing of Piezoelectric ceramic oil injector
12. Detection on sealing performance of common rail pipe
13. Inspection on safety valve performance of common rail pipe
14. Inspection on pressure sensor performance of common rail pipe
15. Detection on sealing performance of common rail pump
16. Detection on common rail pressure of common rail pump
17. Detection on fuel supply of common rail pump
18. Flow rate testing of common rail oil injector
19. Electrical HPO common rail pump testing
20. It can test pump nozzle and unit pump.
21. Test the CAT medium-pressure common rail (optional)
1. Main motor power: 11KW,15KW,
2. Range of speed of test bench: 0～4000RPM
3. Test bench steering: Forward/reverse
4. Testing frequency of common rail fuel injector: 0~100HZ
5. Pulse width: 0.01~30ms
6. Pressure range: 0~200Mpa
7. Fuel supply pressure: 0~1.6Mpa
8. Fuel suction pressure: -0.1~0Mpa